8-week MBSR online course
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction offers a secular, evidence-based and highly effective approach to reducing stress, supported by scientific research proving its benefits. More importantly, numerous participants from around the world have benefited sustainably from the MBSR (online) course – and their own subsequent cultivation of a mindfulness practice.
Because it is down-to-earth and close to life, you don’t need any preparation to participate – you are welcome just as you are.
Next MBSR online course
|Course dates||Half-Day Home retreat|
|Wednesdays, April 27 – June 15||Saturday, June 4|
|6 pm – 8.45 pm CET||10 am – 2 pm CET|
Learn and cultivate how to better manage stress, chronic pain and illness, thereby improving your well-being and quality of life. All in a safe and supportive environment where you will
- be introduced to sitting, lying and walking meditation techniques and mindful movements
- learn more about thoughts, emotions and body sensations as well as automatic patterns of stress reactivity
- learn how to cultivate helpful ways of responding
- experience mindfulness through different exercises and reflect in the group on how to transfer learnings into your daily life
- be asked to practise at home for about 45 minutes a day, including guided meditations using the audio files provided and short exercises from the course book
- be invited to share and reflect on your experience and get support within the group
Participation Fee: €
- Professional guidance over 8 weekly sessions (lasting 2 3/4 hours) and a guided half-day home retreat, including support between the sessions
- Course book containing theory, mindfulness exercises and reading material for further immersion
- Guided audio meditations for home practice
- Certificate of completion
Steps for participation
- Attend a free orientation session to get a first impression of the course and of me as a trainer. Fill out the admission form and have a short conversation with me. For more information simply get in touch.
- Secure your spot on the course by making the payment via bank transfer.
- You will then receive your group invitation, course book and personal preparation guide.
The teaching has to come out of one’s practice
As a qualified MBSR teacher by the Mindful Academy Solterreno, I comply with the official Best Practice Guidelines for Mindfulness Teachers.
I bring in the experience of my own daily mindfulness practice, as well as those qualities I have enjoyed as participant myself. MBSR is invitational, accepting and delivered from a sense of co-journeying – without the traditional teacher-student divide.
To ensure participants that my courses are in line with the latest findings and developments in mindfulness research and its community, I am in ongoing supervision and regularly attend further training, including silent retreats and training in trauma-sensitive mindfulness.
My perspective on the 8-week MBSR online course
Every one of us walks through life with our own personal qualities, stories and experiences. In an 8-week course, a group of individuals who are all on their own path come together to learn and walk part of the way together. This means to trust the practice and our own capacity to deal with whatever comes our way.
Guiding these journeys, sowing the seeds of mindfulness and providing a safe and supportive environment, where all of this is well taken care of, is what I am truly passionate about. If this resonates with you and you can relate to my personal perspective, I would be happy to meet you!
Free drop-in class every 2nd Tuesday
MBSR orientation session
A free introduction to mindfulness
More about Chris
The story of One Breath Away